Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My First Completed Sock


Well, one down and 59 to go, right?
This one will be one on mine as the background isn't quite big enough without a bit of the selvage. Also, it's been a long time since I did hand applique and wouldn't want anyone else to have to have my first ones.

4 comments:

Mar said...

Looking good Ruthie! I've got 5 of the large ones done. But it just occurred to me that I need to go back and check my placement. Sure hope I don't have to unstitch!

Anonymous said...

Great job Ruthie. I've made all my templates, but I still need to get some energy to press my fabric. Hopefully in the next few days. Looking forward to seeing more.

Mar said...

Whew, my placements are fine on the stitched socks, they aren't perfect, but close enough!

Kathy said...

Ruthie it looks great to me! I have all my templates made and my fabrics all washed....now to iron them...