I see Mar's "Sock Counter" is at 60! (Applause, applause).
I'm doing everything step by step, so once I start getting the socks stitched down, they'll go like crazy! So far I have: everything cut out, the small socks all edge-starched and basted together, and some of the large socks prepped. Guess what I'm doing this month?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow, that's impressive. I have to count mine, but I know that I'm not even close....maybe halfway
I now have 18 small ones finished!! Working on more tonight.
So glad to see that everyone is awake now!! I was just down at Main Street Quilts after court and Susie is almost done with hers too!
I finished mine on Monday. I need to press them and I'll get them off next week to Mar. Hooray! I don't like last minute finishing, as it was I was dragging at the end.
Congrats Jayne, looking forward to seeing yours, feels good to be done, huh?
Post a Comment