Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Are they there yet?? Huh Huh?

Hope you will report in when they arrive!

I ended up having to return your own extra socks to you. It got so that you would have been receiving duplicates of others or your own and it was much simpler to send them back to you. Hope you don't mind.

5 comments:

Deb Silva said...

I have a whole bunch of Lost Socks!! LOL

Hope all of the others land in your mail boxes soon.

Ruthie said...

My socks have found their way home and I love them. I took them to a friends house to show them off and there were lots of oohs and aahs. A big thank to all who participated!

Kathy said...

My socks found their way home! I love them and everyone did such a great job! A big thanks to all who participated. And a huge hug to Mar for being the hostess with the mostest!!

Rebecca said...

I came home from vacation to find a nice fat envelope (with my writing) on it.* How nice! I haven't had a chance to lay them out yet, but since Ruthie has hers stitched together, I'm curious. Tomorrow!

*Followed a couple days later by a smaller package (unrelated) from Kathy. It was a good mail week!

Mar said...

Rebecca, so happy to see you post and relieved to hear that the socks arrived!