Sunday, February 3, 2008

Are ya ready to rumble?

LOL, can you tell I'm watching the superbowl? Ms. Sparks just sang one of the best renditions of the Star Spangled Banner that I've ever heard.
I'm also washing all of my fabric for the swap and will post a picture soon. I'm new to the workings of this blogger thing, but I think I can arrange so that all swappers can post. I'm thinking that all you need is a Gmail account. If you have a Gmail account, send me your email address and I will try to add you. I'm excited to start these blocks and I have decided to needle turn them. We have lots of time, right?
xoxomar

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Great idea!

Anonymous said...

Great idea, Mar! Now if I can just remember my Gmail name.

And yes, that was a wonderful singing of the national anthem. Very moving.