This is my background fabric...Tell me what you think? Can we use one background fabric for all the socks or do you want a mix of backgrounds?
Here are the fabrics I have right now for the socks....There are a couple stripes in there and are showing up as wavy...they really aren't wavy! I promise...

4 comments:
Beautiful fabrics Kathy, nice range of colors. I don't care if you use the same background, but would like to hear from other swappers.
Kathy I don't have any preference either, I'd just mix them up in my quilt if it did. I had to laugh I pulled some of the same fabrics for my socks...but I'll put those away for another day. I have plenty to choose from...just glad that I saw yours before I cute them out.
I will look through my stash and see what other fabric I have for background and post what I find....Thanks for the compliments on the fabric choices for the socks...getting anxious to get these started!
I'm OK with the same background. Mine won't be, as I woefully underbought background while I WAY overbought sock fabrics.
Post a Comment